Preheat the oven to 150°C.
- Makes1 serving
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time20 min
- Total Time25 min
- Made withSPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener
- 6 cherry tomatoes (preferable still on the vine)
- Sprig of fresh thyme (leaves only)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons SPLENDA® Granulated
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- % Daily Value*
- Energy160 kcal205.13%
- Total Fat12.00 g15.38%
- of which saturates1.50 g0.55%
- Total Carbohydrate11.00 g4%
- of which sugars11.00 g4%
- Fibre1.00 g3.57%
- Protein1.00 g2%
- Salt0.20 g0.07%
Slice the cherry tomatoes in half length ways and arrange, cut side up, on a baking tray.
Scatter over the SPLENDA® Granulated, thyme, oil, vinegar and season.
Roast in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, until they have lost some of their juiciness.
Leave them to cool in the oven if there is time (to concentrate the flavors even further) or serve hot spread across crusty bread.
Recipes You May Also Like