Chocolate Coconut Truffles
12 servings, ready in 4 hours and 15 minutes
Learn now how to make Chocolate Coconut Truffles! This delightful recipe is surprisingly easy to make with our step-by-step instructions. Try it now with SPLENDA® Sugar Alternative, Granulated!
Preparation time: 15 minutes plus 4 hours setting time
Cooking time: 0
- Melt margarine, milk and chocolate in a saucepan.
- Add the SPLENDA® Granulated and coconut.
- Roll into balls and leave to set in fridge.
- Cover with chocolate and set. Then refrigerate again until chocolate covering has set firm.
- 55g margarine
- 3 tbsp of milk
- 55g chocolate
- 5½ tbsp SPLENDA® Granulated
- 140g fine coconut
|of which saturates||8.00g|
|of which sugars||3.50g|