6 servings, ready in 5 minutes
Preparation Time 5 Mins
Cooking Time 8 Mins
- Mix the custard powder with 2 tbsp milk to a smooth paste.
- Put the remaining milk in a heavy based saucepan and bring almost to the boil.
- Gradually add milk to custard powder paste.
- When thoroughly combined, return to the saucepan.
- Place over a medium heat and stir with a wooden spoon until mixture comes to the boil.
- Reduce heat and continue stirring for a further two minutes.
- Remove from heat and add SPLENDA® Granulated, stirring until dissolved.
- Serve hot or cold.
- 2 tbsp custard powder
- 1 pt skimmed milk
- 2 tbsp SPLENDA® Granulated
|of which saturates||0.10g|
|of which sugars||4.30g|