2 servings, ready in 40 minutes
Discover this easy, delicious & all-star recipe from the SPLENDA® Brand! This French Toast brings life into your kitchen, try it now with SPLENDA® Sugar Alternative, Granulated!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 70°C/150°F/Gas 4.
- Mix eggs, Splenda, milk and vanilla extract in a shallow bowl or baking dish.
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan over a medium heat until hot.
- Put 1 slice of bread in the baking dish and leave to soak in the mixture for a few seconds, then turn over and soak until moist.
- Put the soaked bread into the pan and repeat with all the bread, frying for 2-3 minutes each side until lightly browned. Serve warm with a sprinkling of Splenda on top.
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 3 tbsp SPLENDA® Granulated
- 6 tbsp milk
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 30g butter
- 6 slices of wholemeal bread
|of which saturates||4.90g|
|of which sugars||2.30g|