Preheat the oven to 70°C / 150 F / Gas 4.
- Makes2 servings
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time30 min
- Total Time40 min
- Made withSPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 6 tablespoons milk
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 30 g butter
- 6 slices of wholemeal bread
- 3 tablespoons SPLENDA® Granulated
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- % Daily Value*
- Energy225 kcal288.46%
- Total Fat12.10 g15.51%
- of which saturates4.90 g1.78%
- Total Carbohydrate17.00 g6.18%
- of which sugars2.30 g0.84%
- Protein12.20 g24.4%
- Salt0.70 g0.25%
Mix eggs, SPLENDA®, milk and vanilla extract in a shallow bowl or baking dish.
Melt the butter in a large frying pan over a medium heat until hot.
Put 1 slice of bread in the baking dish and leave to soak in the mixture for a few seconds, then turn over and soak until moist.
Put the soaked bread into the pan and repeat with all the bread, frying for 2-3 minutes each side until lightly browned. Serve warm with a sprinkling of SPLENDA on top.
Recipes You May Also Like