4 servings, ready in 40 minutes
Enjoy this quick & easy Minestrone Soup recipe from the SPLENDA® Brand. This simple, make ahead recipe is established with just a few steps! Try it now with SPLENDA® Sugar Alternative, Granulated!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Spray a large pan with low fat cooking spray, heat and fry the bacon, celery and carrot for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the stock, tomatoes and pasta.
- Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes until the pasta is cooked.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cabbage. Cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Add SPLENDA® Granulated and stir in until dissolved.
- Serve hot sprinkled with parmesan cheese if liked.
- Low fat cooking spray
- 3 sticks celery, chopped
- 4 rashers lean back bacon, chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 1.5 litres hot vegetable stock
- 1 x 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 110g small pasta shapes or macaroni
- 150g cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 tbsp SPLENDA® Granulated
- 4 tbsp grated parmesan cheese to serve (optional)
- Pinch of salt ground pepper
|of which saturates||3.80g|
|of which sugars||7.30g|