Add the butter into a pot and melt it over low heat. Add pine nuts in it and stir until they turn slightly pink. Then add semolina on it. Roast the semolina over low heat until it turns brown in colour.
- Makes4 servings
- Prep Time30 min
- Made withSPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener
- 70 g butter
- 1 cup semolina (200 g)
- 200 ml of water
- 250 ml light milk
- 20 g pine nuts
- 16 teaspoons full of SPLENDA® Granulated (16 g)
- A little cinnamon for the top
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- % Daily Value*
- Energy370 kcal474.36%
- Total Fat17.30 g22.18%
- Total Carbohydrate43.50 g15.82%
- Fibre2.31 g8.25%
- Protein9.60 g19.2%
Add SPLENDA® Granulated, water and milk into another pot, stir and boil.
Add the boiling milk mixture into the brown semolina slowly and while stirring. Switch off the stove when the mixture becomes thick. And let it steep for 6-7 minutes.
You can serve semolina halva prepared with SPLENDA® without added sugar by sprinkling cinnamon on it. Bon appétit!
Note: 1 serving is 200 g
* If sugar was used instead of SPLENDA®, 1 portion calorie would be 510 calories!