Preheat your oven at 180°C. Grease the cake mould with a soft piece of butter and sprinkle flour inside.
- Makes10-12 Slices
- Total Time50 min
- Made withSPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener
- 3 eggs
- 120 g semi-skimmed yoghurt
- 100 g oil
- 175 g flour
- 1 packet of baking powder (10 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- A pinch of lemon zest
- A pinch of salt
- 13 full tablespons of SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener (13 g)
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- % Daily Value*
- Energy183 kcal234.62%
- Total Fat11.90 g15.26%
- Total Carbohydrate15.30 g5.56%
- Fibre0.47 g1.68%
- Protein4.20 g8.4%
Add the eggs and vinegar to the whipping bowl and whisk. Slowly add SPLENDA® Granulated and continue whisking. The mixture will have risen well.
Slowly add oil to the mixture while whisking continues. Then add the yoghurt and whisk some more.
Mix flour, baking powder, salt and lemon zest. Add it little by little to the cake mix and continue whisking.
Bake for about 40 minutes. When a toothpick is inserted in the middle of the cake and it comes out dry, it means the cake is ready. You can serve the cake a while after it comes out of the oven.
Your low calorie Yoghurt Cake is ready! Bon appetit.
Recipes You May Also Like