Brew the hibiscus in 500 ml of boiling water for 6-7 minutes. Then strain.
- Makes4 servings
- Prep Time30 min
- Made withSPLENDA® Sweet Minis
- 2 tablespoons (20 g) of dried hibiscus
- 800 ml boiling water and 200 ml cold water
- 2 tablespoons tea (20 g) or 2 bags of black tea
- 12 SPLENDA® Sweet Minis
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- % Daily Value*
- Energy0 kcal0%
- Total Fat0.00 g0%
- of which saturates0.00 g0%
- Total Carbohydrate0.2 g0.07%
- of which sugars0.00 g0%
- Fibre0.00 g0%
- Protein0.00 g0%
- Salt0.00 g0%
Brew the tea in 300 ml of boiling water for 15-20 minutes.
Transfer the brewed tea and hibiscus to a large bottle. While the mixture is still hot, add 12 SPLENDA® Sweet Minis and mix.
Allow it to cool in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
Recipes You May Also Like